Wednesday, 14 October 2009

A Spoonfull of Sugar 73


Well I think I lost the plot today in my calligraphy lesson I just couldn't seem to get going and am now way behind on my project for this term. I have however been revisiting my family tree the last few days and scouring the 1911 census which has thrown some interesting facts about my family. One grandfather couldn't seem to make up his mind how long he had been married and another great grandfather couldn't seem to decide how many children he had.
This card is for A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge 73 which has a great sketch to follow this week.Stamp is Herb with bird from Whiff of Joy. Photograph is not brilliant I'm afraid as the light is bouncing off the mirri card but I wanted to get it posted tonight as Hubby is thinking about getting out the paint brushes tomorrow to start some decorating so I may not get time.

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

lovely card hun cute snowman,love the paper too love cheryl xx

Avril Ann said...

Glenda sounds like you are having fun with the family tree, I started mine years ago, but did'nt get very far.....must take it up again...love the Card the Tartan paper is fab, love it. Hugs Avril xxxx

mueppi said...

Lovely card and I love that image!
Hugs Gisela

LINDA said...

Beautiful card.. such a darling image.. Fab coloring..
Hugs, linda

Karen said...

Beautiful card Glenda and I just love the paper.

Thanks for joining us this week at ASFOS.
Karen x

prepaid credit cards said...

Hi!

just dropping by to say that your card is so cute :)

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful snowman and beautiful papers.
luv
Debby

Nicola said...

Fabulous colouring to this cute image and wow what gorgeous dp Glenda.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-