Thursday, 29 October 2009

Friday Sketchers/Papertake Weekly


I must apologise for being such a bad blogger the last few weeks. We went away for a few days last week to West Sussex. Whilst it was good to get away and catch up with friends and relatives, holidays as always do take it out of me. So since my return I have been doing very little other than catch up on e-mails and play the odd game on Facebook. Is it just me or is Bejewled Blitz on Facebook addictive.
This card is for two challenges firstly the sketch over at Friday Sketchers and the second challenge is at Papertake Weekly whose theme this week is spots and strips. I just love this image from Clarity stamps it has to be one of my favourite images. Spotty paper is Dainty Dots from Funky Fairies.Sentiment is Stampin'up

6 comments:

Loz said...

Beautiful Glenda. Lovely colours...Loz

Oana's JuJuewellery said...

WOW, great job!
I love handmade as I'm a hand crafter as well. My field is jewellery:)
If interested in seeing my works, here's my page http://oanasjujuewellery.blogspot.com
Thanks!
P.S. I have an English Bullterrier that we use to call Aardvark because of he's pretty face:) lol

Denise Clark said...

Classy! Love the shades of brown you put together. This image is outstanding!

CraftyC said...

Lovely card Glenda, very elegent!
Clairexx

Gillian said...

Hi Glenda

Glad your back with a beautiful, elegant card.

Gill x

Nicola said...

Ooh this is so classy and elegant Glenda - such a wonderful image and gorgeous papers.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-