Saturday, 10 October 2009

Friday Sketchers 73


Well another weeks gone by and what the hell I've been doing with my time I couldn't say but gone it has. I had a great day last Sunday
at Jackie's stamp camp and thank you Gill for taking me. The rest of the week has been uneventful but busy doing those boring things in life like housework,paying bills, visiting doctors etc.I have to admit the last day I have spent a great deal of time delving into the 1911 census and what fun I've been having. One grandfather seems to be a compulsive liar and another great grandfather can't seem to make up his mind how many children he had and who was living where. But today I sat myself down and thought get on with it girl Christmas is coming and you are way behind on cards. So when I saw this weeks sketch at Friday Sketchers I knew straight away it would be ideal for yet another buy from Ally Pally.Stamp is from Lili of the Valley and I've added stickles for the berries and and some fake snow.Green paper is from Pink Petticoat

6 comments:

LINDA said...

Such a beautiful card.. love the darling image.. very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

Terry Oulboub said...

What a great card! I really love that bit of snow you've added - looks so real! All of your embellishments are exciting. Good job on the flowers - so well coordinated with the paper!

Silke said...

Thank you for the comment on my Blog! This is a wonderful Card!

Silke

Karin said...

Thanks for dropping by on my blog and your sweet comment.

Love your card. Like the way how you made that flower!

Karin x

Gillian said...

Gorgeous card Glenda, love the way you have used the stamp, I think I bought the same stamp at ally pally or one similar.

Gill x

Anne said...

This is beautiful, love these birdhouses, you've made a great card with it