Saturday, 3 October 2009

Clean & Simple


This week has been very quiet and other than make some Christmas cards I haven't really done a lot.I'm saving my energy for Jackie's stamp camp tomorrow. A whole day of crafting what more could a girl ask for.
This card is for two challenges and I decided to do a clean white & simple card for a change. The first challenge is over at Daring Cardmakers whose theme this week is Folding up. So for this card I folded the front of the card back on itself. I Then layed it flat and stuck on my nesties shape and cut around the right hand half so it folds out. I used my swiss dots folder to add texture to one half of the front and one half of the back so when the card is flat it all looks like one.I've added to glitter to his hat for a bit of sparkle.The theme of at A Spoonfull of Sugar is Christmas so this card fits neatly into that challenge as well.Image is from Lili of the Valley and is yet another buy from Ally Pally along with the little bell and my new nesties labels.

Hope you are all having a great weekend.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Lovely card - I like the fold you've used, it works really well with the Nestie

Lynda said...

Beautiful card and you used one of my favourite folds too!

Lynda xxx

Vanessa said...

So cute and love the fold. :)

Vanessa.

Lythan said...

What a clean and clever card. I love it! Thanks for being Daring this week :)

Janice said...

Very simple fold but very effective, thanks for joining in the dare.

Mahmood Ali said...

Your posted clean and simple card design so gorgeously i like it...
Plastic business Cards
Plastic Card