Sunday, 11 October 2009

Autumn Days


Well lucky old me won one of the prizes up for grabs at Secret Crafter last week yeah!!!!! There are some lovely images at Digital Delights for me to choose from and it was a hard decision but I have chosen so watch this space.
This card is for three challenges the challenge this week at The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge is Autumn Days. The second challenge is at Stampin' for the weekend whose colour theme this week is orange, brown and leafy green.And finally I've followed the sketch from Sketch Saturday No 72.
As soon as I saw the challenge Autumn Days I just knew I wanted to use my Lovely as a Tree stamp from Stampin'up. I just love this little set.I stamped using Kaleidascolor autumn days, which is shades of green, brown red & orange.It doesn't show to well in the photo though. The sentiment is also from Stampin'up.Balloons are just some little stickers I had in my box.

16 comments:

LINDA said...

Very beautiful card..
Hugs, Linda

Avril Ann said...

Well done Glenda on your Win at Saturday Crafter, enjoy your images, love this card, I just love these colours so much, defintely an "earthy girl" Hugs Avril xxx

Jane Carroll said...

stunning

Thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful, wonderful card.
luv
Debby

Vicki said...

i love this card Glenda, funnily enought I noticed it on the Do-Crafts forum recently and thought it was beautiful then. You've done a wonderful job with our colour challenge over at SFTW, thank you for joining us, good luck xx vicki xx

Loz said...

Beautiful card Glenda. Congrat's on your win...Loz

Maya said...

What a wonderful card!
Love the colours!!
Thanks for joining us at SS :)
Hugs from Maya.

Mina said...

beautiful card and stunning colours...I love those balloons they are perfect for the card
Mina xxx

brenda said...

Hi Glenda

Super Autumn card, beautiful soft colours.

B x

COCO said...

wo very nice card !!!
thanks for your participation to S.S.
Hugs COCO

Denise Carlk said...

Lovely as a Tree is one of my very favorite stamping sets. You did a wonderful job with it. We have a balloon classic festival each year in nearby Indianola, Iowa. Folks there would absolutely love this card!

Penni said...

Beautiful card. I love this image and it works perfectly with the colours.

Thanks for joining us at SFTW this week, Good Luck!

Hugs
Penni
X

Sandra said...

Fab card, very elegant. Love the little balloon stickers you have used.
Sandra x

Stamping Seasons said...

Beautiful card Glenda.

crafty amy said...

Oh I love it. Those ballons are a perfect touch :D
Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.

X Amy X

Jill said...

beautiful card Glenda thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx