Saturday, 5 September 2009

Rock Star


I managed to find time to make another card today as there hasn't been a lot on television tonight.Please excuse the bad photo but I was taking it indoors which is never as good as proper daylight. This is for two challenges Friday Sketchers no 68 for which I've followed the layout. The second challenge is for A Spoon full of Sugar whose theme this week is distressing of any sort. So I tore out the sentiment then aged around the sentiment and the image using Tim Holtz Distressing ink - Tea Dye.I've glittered part of the guitar to add a bit if bling. Papers are from Marie Stones digital scrapbooking. Sorry I don't know where the image is from as I stamped it up when I was at my friends Gill's.

5 comments:

LOUISE said...

Great card Glenda, love the image, and the distressed sentiment. Louise x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is brilliant, fab image.
luv
Debby

Wenche J. said...

Great card!

Annie said...

what a great card for a boy, love the colour combination. and thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a lovely comment.
hugs, annie x

Nicola said...

Brilliant card Gleda, love your guitar and distressed sentiment.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-