Saturday, 12 September 2009

Papertake Weekly Sketch 23


Where has the week gone I've been so busy, well for me anyway. I've pottered around outside clearing up in the garden ready for the winter. I went out to lunch with the girls on Tuesday. Another friend also took me and hubby to a new Italian Restaurant in Hornchurch for dinner on Wednesday. It was excellent and I can see myself becoming a regular, especially as my friend Val has just moved into a flat upstairs. I also visited her in her nice new flat this afternoon and we had a great time having a girly chat with the odd glass of wine thrown in of course just to celebrate.Hubby is off the Beaulieu Autojumble on Saturday with a friend so I shall have a whole day to myself.Hopefully that means I will have time to make more Christmas cards.
This card is for Papertake Weekly Challenge 23. I'm starting to get into the swing of Christmas cards now and have a few of this little fellow from Forever Friends all coloured up and ready to be used.Papers are from Funky Handy Yule be Funky.

4 comments:

LINDA said...

Oh this is just darling.. The little forever Friends image is so cute.. Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Nicola said...

Beautiful card and colouring Glenda, love this image and papers you have used.
hugs,
Nicola -x-

Dawny P said...

Oh this is so gorgeous chick. Love the image and colours and you did a fab job with the sketch :) Thank you for joining us over at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh he is a sweetie, fabulous card.
luv
Debby