Saturday, 26 September 2009

Papertake weekly Challenge 24


I had a fantastic time at the O2 last night seeing Cliff Richard and the Shadows and got up very late this morning.Now if it was all the flashing lights last night or something else I don't know but I had a terrible migraine this morning.So I am having a very lazy day to recover from yesterday and the migraine because I don't want to miss going to the big Craft Show at Alexandra Palace tomorrow now do I. The journey looks like it is going to be a bit of a nightmare as it doesn't look like there are any trains running into London from where I live tomorrow so once again it's rail replacement buses and they take so long to get anywhere. I will get there though as I need to my crafting list is getting so long.
This card is for Papertake Weekly Challenge 24 which this week is a lovely sketch. It's a layout I've used many times before.I had this image already coloured up and found her sitting in amongst the papers on my desk. I've coloured her with my Inktense Pencils.I've also used by Script embossing folder as it seemed appropriate as she is reading a book.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

love this hun that image is so super cute love the colurs you have used too love cheryl xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is quite gorgeous love your colours and how you have coloured that gorgeous image.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Annie said...

pretty card and I love this image.
enjoy the show tomorrow and hopefully your migraine will disappear. hugs, annie x

Kath said...

such a cute card glenda...thanks for joining in the fun at PTW...hugs kath (GDT) xxxxx hope you are feeling better now