Tuesday, 22 September 2009

Let's Go Dotty


Wow can you believe it's been 11 days since I posted anything.I've had a serious problem of lack of mojo despite spending a great day last week at my friend Gill's. I think it's because I've been so tired and in too much pain through trying to do too much.
I'm having a very lazy week and trying not to do a lot because on Friday hubby and I are off to the O2 to see Cliff Richard and the Shadows, which I am really looking forward to. Hopefully the trains will be working and it should be an easy journey of less than an hour from where we live.We've already booked the restaurant before the show so can relax over a nice Brazilian meal.Sunday I'm off to Ally Pally with my friend Val yeah!! lots of crafting goodies to look at and and buy, hopefully that will restore my mojo.
This card is for two challenges firstly A Spoon Full of Sugar sketch no 70 and the other is Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge 50 which is One for the Girls, so anything Girly.

14 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so chic, love the image and fabby papers.
luv
Debby

Lori said...

Love this! Absolutely love the color combo and the dotted papers. Plus, the image is so classic. Great job.

Julie said...

Great card, I like the pieced image

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card. Very Chic. Love the colour combo. So sorry to hear that you have been in pain. Great idea to take things easy before the concert. Sounds like you will have a lovely time.
I'm so jealous that you are going to Ally Pally... I would love to go but happens to be the weekend of my Husbands annual 'family reunion' :o(
I'm sure you will be really inspired at the show.
Sandra x

Andie's Space said...

Thanks for the kind comment on my blog. I'm not seeing any sign of a missing mojo on this card, it's fabulous! So jealous of your impending trip to Ally Pally. Have fun!!
Hugs,
Andie xx

Wishcraft said...

Great card, love the colours. Very elegant :o) Lisa x

Dena said...

Hey girl! This is beautiful. Those pinks and blacks are fantastic and what a chic image. Hugs, Dena

Maria Matter said...

Hi Glenda!
This is just gorgeous!!!
Love the color combo and papers you used! very classy!
Hope you have a relaxing week!
take care
Blessings, Maria

Cathy said...

Great card and a fab take on the girly theme.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
Cathy xx

Liza said...

Gorgeous card, the black and pink combo is stunning.

Liza x

Pattie G said...

Love this card. So Couture and the colors are perfect.

Pattie

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, definitely very girly, thanks for joining in the fun at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Nicola said...

Wowee Glenda this is absolutely stunning and Tres Chic, love your papers and gorgeous image.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Foam Puzzle said...

this is great ,looking beautiful.i just love the colors.