Saturday, 5 September 2009

Creative Card Crew 26


I can't believe it's the weekend again considering I haven't done much this week.I briefly saw my friend on Wednesday as it was her Birthday. I did go and see Brian Wilson(from Beach Boys) at the Roundhouse in Camden Lock with hubby on Thursday which was great. We also had a very nice meal before the show.
I've finally finished making all my cards that I need for September so I can now think about what I need to make for October which I think is only one then I can get on with more Christmas cards I'm really behind this year.
This card is for Creative Card Crew Challenge 26 which this week is Pink, black & White.
Paper and images are from Funky Fairy Inspirations

2 comments:

Sam said...

Very elegant card. Thanks for playing along this week at CCC.
Sam x

Nicola said...

Gorgeous classy card Glenda, love your image and papers. Sorry it has taken me so long to thank you for playing along with us at CCC, life is now getting back on track.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-