Wednesday, 30 September 2009

Animal Antics


Well I had a great time at Ally Pally on Sunday with my friend Val. Our poor feet by the end of the day, but it was definitely worth the aching feet and backs along with the hassle of the trains. I came home with loads of goodies and a very empty purse as no doubt did many of you.
This card is for my friend Patricia who is feeling a little stressed and poorly at the moment. I just had to use one of my new stamps which I brought on Sunday, Ellie from Stamposaurus, of course I then had to try out my new fun flock yet another purchase.
This card is for Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge whose theme this week is Animal Antics. Well have you ever seen an elephant laying in a hammock? Sentiment is from Stampin'up.

12 comments:

Donna said...

Fantastic take on this weeks animal antics theme Glenda, sweet little ellie image! Thanks for joining us at SCSC :) Donna x

Cheryl said...

lovely card love the image so cute love cheryl xxxx

Loz said...

georgeous card. Cute image...Loz

LOUISE said...

Super card Glenda, love the cute image. Louise x

** Irene ** said...

Hello Glenda

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave me such a kind comment. I appreciate this.

I've been looking at your cards and they are amazing. I love the deer card and papers.

luv
irene
xxxx

Avril Ann said...

Yip, me, in the Summer, LOL. glad you had a great day at ALLY PALLY. you lucky things you.....love this card, Glenda, great image and fab colours....Hugs Avril xx

LINDA said...

This is just adorable.. such a sweet little image..Very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

having a {me} day said...

This is absolutely adorable! Such a cute image! kxx

gina g said...

Fab card love the image so sweet. luv gina xx

Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog. xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card, sweet image.
luv
Debby

Jill said...

gorgeous card Glenda I love the image it's so cute thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Denise said...

Hi seen your blog listed at blogcatalog. Very nice collection of cards.

Denise