Saturday, 1 August 2009

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge 43


This is the first time I have found time to do the Secret Crafter Saturday challenge in a while so it is good to be back. Mother in law is still in hospital can you believe it's been three weeks now, and still no sign of when or if she will come out. I've got a busy week next week so don't know how much time I will get for crafting. I'm meeting up with my calligraphy class on Wednesday as it's been a while since the end of term.Then Thursday I'm of to see the queen, well not really just for a nosey around Buckingham Palace.
This cute little owl stamp is one my friend Val gave me. He came off a crafting magazine but I can't remember the name of the magazine right now. I've used chocolate chip and certain celery card stock and sentiment from Stampin'up and the birdie paper is paperermania spring life.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

12 comments:

Jill said...

beautiful card Glenda, love the cute owl, enjoy your visit to the Queen, and I hope your mum is home soon, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Donna said...

Super sweet card Glenda and such lovely colours and papers. Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge over at SCSC and its lovely to have you back with us :) Donna x

Cheryl said...

this is great hun the magazine was called craft stamper as I get it each month you have made a great card with it love cheryl xxxx

jem said...

your poor mum inlaw, 3 weeks in holpital would seem like 3 years to me, hope she's out and on the mend soon. Your card is super, I love cards featuring owls, so of the moment. janex

Karen said...

Fab card Glenda. Love those owls.

Love Karen x

Jane Carroll said...

fabulous

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Avril Ann said...

Glenda Fab card, love the "owl image" he is so sweet. Hugs to you and your Mum hope things improve for both off you very soon....I have left something on my blog for you to cheer you up. Good Luck with the challenge. Hugs Avril xxxx

Cathy said...

Beautiful Glenda. I love the image and the papers you have used.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
Cathy xx

debby4000 said...

Oh he is so cute and fabulous card. Hope you MIL is better soon.
luv
Debby

Cheryl said...

hi hun if you pop over to my blog i have something for you love cheryl xxxxxxxx

Gillian said...

Hi Glenda,

Just love this card, it's so cute, love the colours too. I got this stamp from the magazine 'craft stamper' but have not used it yet.

Gill x

Emma said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image and papers.
Emma x