Wednesday, 5 August 2009

Avril over at Crafting in the shed at the bottom of my garden and a fellow fibromyalgia sufferer has given me this lovely award . Thanks Avril. Please go and check out her blog she always inspires me every time I visit her blog.


Am I lucky or what but Cheryl at Cheryl's Creative Atc's & Cards has also given me this lovely award.Again please do take time to visit her blog too she does some amazing work.

For this one I also need to name 5 things I like to do.
So here goes.

1.Spending time with my husband
2.Spending time with friends
3.Crafting of any sort.
4.Genealogy
5.I love spending time with my parrot.

I need to pass these awards on to people so I as I still don't have the time I would like as mother in law is still in hospital and I know some of you already have these awards, this time I would like to pass them on to any of my followers that don't have them already. You all deserve them for providing me with such great inspiration every time I visit your blogs.

No comments: