Saturday, 4 July 2009

Life returns to normal


Life has been very hectic the last few weeks but has finally returned to normal, well as normal as my life seems to be at the moment. The parrot is eating hooray!!!. Mother-in-law is out of hospital and we have finished decorating the room where my pc and crafting goodies are kept. All the furniture has been restored to it's rightful place, so I can once again find my crafting goodies. All I need now is to get my car fixed which broke down last week.
So to kick off my crafting here is my take on this weeks Sketch Saturday challenge 58. On this occasion I didn't go with the optional extra of red, white & blue to celebrate Independence Day as I already had this image coloured up from before we started decorating.
Image is from Rachelle Anne Miller. Backing papers are from Funky Hand and Funky Fairy Papercrafts.Sentiment is from Imagine That.

8 comments:

LINDA said...

What a darling card..Love the image and the paper you used is so cute..Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

UK ads said...

Very nice and cute :)

cats whiskers said...

What a great card love that cute image and the colours you have used
Hugs Jacqui x

jem said...

love this card, the image is so cute and the colours and paer perfect, janex

Beryl (bik59) said...

lovely card, real cute image
Beryl x

LOUISE said...

Lovely card Glenda, love the image, and the papers are great. Louise x

Alysabeth said...

SUPER cute:o)

stephanne said...

Awwww, too cute and what lovely colours you've used. These little cuties are such fun to colour!!
Stephanne