Saturday, 25 July 2009

Friday Sketchers No 62/Creative Card Crew No 20


Yeah! I found time to make a card as well as twelve jars of chutney,I actually feel I've achieved something today. I can't believe this is the first card I've made in a week, I am slipping but I have had other things on my mind. This card is for two challenges firstly the sketch at Fridays sketchers No 62, secondly Creative Card Crew Challenge 20 which this week is Polkadots.It's even my first Christmas card for this year. Yes it's that time of year when we all start to think of Christmas. Why is is as soon as school holidays start people start to think of Christmas? It took three attempts to get this photograph today I hope I've finally got one that doesn't have a flying ant on it, the place is swarming with them today.

12 comments:

jem said...

oh pretty, love the vintage look and that red is just right. janex

coldwaters2 said...

This is just gorgeous it just looks perfect the colours and design are fabulous and love that image...I just adore the vintage Christmas look.....great work.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Terry said...

Hiya Glenda, thanks first of all for your visit to my blog and your card is very beautifull, vintage christmas card....wowie...hugs terry

Sharon said...

Your card is beautiful Glenda. A really lovely traditional Christmas card. You have been busy today...mmmm, chutney; wish I could make that.
Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Sharon xx

Cheryl said...

great card hun so pretty love the vintage look bless you for the award hun will get it put up as soon as I can thanks again so kind of you to think of me lots love cheryl xxxxxxxx

LINDA said...

SIMPLY GORGEOUS!! LOVE THE VINTAGE FEEL OF THIS CARD..VERY LOVELY.
HUGS,LINDA

Vee said...

Beautiful card love this image. I love an old fashioned Christmas, just gorgeous.
xx Vee

raindropecho said...

Wonderful card, love that image! Cute touch with the bow :)
- Ann

Dragonlady said...

Hi Glenda

thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I love your Christmas card. Congratulations on making some chutney too.

Ali x

Bev said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the beautiful colours and image x

Emma said...

Lovely card, gorgeous image.
Emma x

Tasha said...

Fabulous vintage christmas card love the papers and the colour
Thank you for joining in the Creative Card Crew challenge
love tasha xx