Thursday, 16 July 2009

Friday Sketchers No 60/Colour Create No 23


Why oh why did I open my big mouth and say life had returned to normal. No sooner had I said it than we had a telephone call to say my mother in law had been taken back into hospital. It's been a busy week looking at nursing homes, hospital visits and clearing her room in her current care home.
I didn't think I would get time this week to do anything but to my surprise I did and just in time to enter this weeks challenge at Friday Sketchers Also the challenge over at Colour Create is blue & white with the optional extra of vintage.Well The dress is a kind of vintage style but it certainly fits with the theme blue and white anyway.
The Stamp if from Clarity I really love this stamp so much so I may just have to buy it instead of keeping borrowing it from my friend.Sorry I can't remember where the papers are from they were in my blue scrap box.

15 comments:

Cheryl said...

this is so stylish hun love the colur you have choosen too hope things get better soon for you hun love cheryl xxxxx

Susie Sugar said...

What a beautiful creations,l love the images and colours you have used, stunning
Hugs Susie xx

Alysabeth said...

Luv the Monocrymatic:o)

Emma said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful image and colours.
Hope you MIL is ok and things calm for you soon.
Emma x

LOUISE said...

Lovely card Glenda, very elegant! Louise x

Loz said...

Beautiful Glenda. I love the stamp also. Hope everything is sorted out with your MIL..Loz

LINDA said...

Such a gorgeous card..Love the stunning image and the colors are wonderful..I hope Your MIL is doing ok. and things calm down for you..Take care..
Hugs, Linda

Larissa said...

Wow very elegant card!
Hugs,Larissa

Loreal Blondi said...

Very elegant and fine Lady in a great blue card! Love it :)

Loreal Blondi from Finland

jem said...

gorgeous image, beautiful papers, really classy. janex

Michele said...

Hi Glenda,

What a stunning card, so elegant and classy looking. It's good to catch up with your blog.

Michele
x

tiggertastic said...

amazing card, i love the image you have used.

the one below is also so fresh and pretty

lovely to view your blog,

sarah x

AliMayes said...

Beautiful card and yes you really will have to buy that stamp, after all I did!!!
Ali xx

gina g said...

Beautiful card Glenda i love the image, hope your mil is ok and your get some time to relax. luv gina xx

Sharon said...

This is so elegant Glends. Beautiful papers and image.
Hope your M-I-L has a short stay in hospital and that life returns to some sort of normality soon.
Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx