Friday, 17 July 2009

Does my bum look big in this?



Well it's the start of the weekend again just where has the week gone.It looks like we will still be visiting hospital everyday as their is no sign of mother-in-law coming out any time soon.
At least the sun is shining after last nights horrible storms and all that rain.
The challenge this week over at Creative Card Crew is to create a scene so what better opportunity for me to give this stamp it's first airing. I raided hubby's garage for some sandpaper to create part of the beach. Doesn't sand just get in all the wrong places. Anyway I've decoupage their hats and costumes to give a bit of depth, but it doesn't really show in the photo.I'm not sure that you can see it clearly in the photo but the little aeroplane is trailing a banner which says 'Hope your day is full of sunshine'
Have a good weekend everyone.Both stamps are from Rubbernecker.

12 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

I just love this card its a fab scene and the image of the three beauties is great.

Hugs
Lorraine x

tagskie said...

hi.. just dropping by here... have a nice day! http://kantahanan.blogspot.com/

brenda said...

Hi Glenda. I love this image and what yoi have done with the card creating the sand etc., Can I ask who the stamp is made by as I'm sure I 'need' it.

Thanks for calling in on me, I must earmark you so I can return - will do it when I'm feeling a bit more human as only doing a quick whip round now.

B x

LINDA said...

This is just darling!! Love the fun little image. Im always asking hubby that question..He's so cute,always lies and says no.LOL!!
Hugs, Linda

Cheryl said...

this is great hun fab image too love the title love cheryl xxx

jem said...

fab, fun card would brighten anyones day, i love it. janex

Sharon said...

Brilliant card Glenda. I adore those stamps. That's a fantastic use of sandpaper. A really gorgeous scene. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Sharon xx

Heather x said...

Glenda, this is awesome! reminds me of the holiday we have just had....your right sand does get everywhere, no matter how careful you are *wink*
*hugs* Heather x

Anne said...

Great card you have made!
We share the same hobby and unfortunatly the same diagnoses...

Sarpreet said...

beautiful card, fab fun card

Avril Ann said...

Glenda fab card, I love the image, reminds me of family holidays at the seaside, and what a great idea for sand. I actually had my hubby go to the beach for sand, when I was making a Summer Holiday card last year...never thought of sandpaper...Hugs Avril xx

Avril Ann said...

Glenda back to let you know that I have left something for you on my blog. Hugs Avril xx