Sunday, 5 July 2009

Creative Card Crew Challenge 17


This was a card which I was commissioned to make a few weeks ago. I was asked to make a card in keeping with the wedding invitation and wedding theme which was pink & brown.The backing paper that the hearts are on was done on my pc and is just the name of the bride and groom repeated over and over. I even managed to find the same font that was used for the invitations.
The theme this week at Creative Card Crew is weddings so as the wedding has now passed I can safely place the card on my blog without spoiling anyone's big day.

11 comments:

raindropecho said...

What a beautiful card! This color combo always works so well together, great job!

Nicola said...

How lovely and all personalised too, great colour combo Glenda.
Thank you for playing along with the creative Card Crew.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Paula said...

What a fabulous Wedding card Glenda i love your colour combo. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Barbara said...

Great card Glenda, I love the image and papers you've chosen they look fab.
Barbara :)

Alison said...

Very classy- love the bespoke backing paper!

Tasha said...

Wow what a gorgeous card! Lovely colours too
Thank you for joining in the Creative Card Crew challenge
love tasha xx

Rach said...

A wonderful card, great colours. hugs rachxx

cats whiskers said...

Oh this is stunning just love the colour scheme and the classy and elegant look of the card
Hugs Jacqui x

jem said...

beautiful in it's simplicity , the colours are yummy and work so well together, I alway over do , I know bad habbit.janex

Air Conditioning Cerritos, CA said...

So cute!

<3 Lindsay

Liz said...

sweet card

Liz x