Friday, 10 July 2009

Colour Create Challenge 22


Just a quick posting today as it's hubby's birthday so I have things to do. But I would like to wish him Happy Birthday once again as I know he reads my blog. I had a fabulous day at my friends yesterday. I look forward to see her again soon.
It's all change over at Colour Create which has now shifted from a weekly challenge to a fortnightly challenge.The challenge this time is Grassy Green,Apple Green, Sunflower Yellow, Lemon & White. Some of my favourite colours.The optional extra was to decorate the inside of the card. I'm afraid I didn't have time for this as I needed to get in the post.Image is Sugar Nellie.Gingham paper is from Funky Fairy Papercrafts, Green paper is Certain Celery from Stampin'up,Sentiment from Imagine That.
HAve a good weekend everyone.

15 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh this is an adorable image and you have coloured her in betuifully great layout too thanks for following my blog hun much apprecitaed lots love cheryl xxxxxxx

Karen said...

Gorjus card Glenda. Those colours and that image are beautiful.

Love Karen x

LINDA said...

Beautiful card.. Love the image and the soft colors..Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Kari said...

Hi! Wonderful card with beautiful soft color!
The image is lovely :)

Have a nice weekend :)

Hugs, Kari :)

Sharon said...

Your card is beautiful Glenda. The way you've coloured that image is superb - such a sweet image too. Beautiful papers and use of this week's challenge colours. Thanks for joining the CC challenge.
Sharon xx

Mina said...

beautiful card Glenda, your use of the colours is just gorgeous...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx

Liz said...

I have these papers are they not nice? Your card is stunning! god luck

Liz x

Heather x said...

What a beautiful card, Glenda, love the image that you have used and your colouring is wonderful too :0)
*hugs* Heather x

POPPET said...

This is really gorgeous hun, i love this image and she looks fab in those colours, have a great weekend hugs Pops x

Di said...

Beautiful card this is one of my fav images and youve coloured her beautifully! Thanks for joining C.C this week

Hugs Di xxxx

jem said...

Hi Glenda, was my husbands birthday on Saturday. Love your card, the image is so pretty and so are the colours and papers. janex

Michele said...

Fabulous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Erin said...

Gorgeous card, very pretty.
Erin x

indavao said...

hi... just dropping by!
http://www.fileafro.com
http://mobileandetc.blogspot.com
http://kantahanan.blogspot.com

scrappyjan said...

very nice card!!! Love the papers and shades of yellows and greeens... janny