Thursday, 25 June 2009

What a week!!!!!!!!


Have you ever had one of those weeks when you wish it was over.My trip to Paris seems like a million years ago now.Toby is now back on form making a mess and being very vocal, although I am still a little concerned that he is not eating as well as he should. Maybe he just hasn't had the time to eat. On returning home today I counted 73 rolled up pieces of newspaper all over my lounge floor along with sweetcorn and split peas now I wonder who did that?We had planned some decorating this week but just as we were ready with paintbrush in hand we had had a telephone call to say my mother in law had been rushed into hospital. So we have been dashing backwards and forwards all week. Now today one of the hottest days and the air-conditioning on my car decides to packs up.
I am really missing not being able to make any cards while we are decorating. This is a card I made a few weeks ago and can now safely put on my blog as it was Millie's birthday yesterday. As I put her sisters on a few weeks ago it seems only fair to add Millie's too we all know what sisters can be like don't we.I am also entering for the Allsorts challenge blog. The challenge this week is wings which this card fits perfectly. This is also my first challenge at Allsorts Challenge blog but I am sure it will not be my last. Hopefully our study will be back to normal next week sometime and I can get on with crafting again.

4 comments:

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Fab card!!!

I love lily of the valley she looks great perched on your card thanks for joining us at Allsorts and we hope to see you again soon!

Emma xxx

gypsyrose said...

your card is lovely, bet Millie loved it. sounds like you have had quite a week of it, but hopefully things will get back to normal soon.
hope MIL is on the mend now.
hugs Mary

scotspanda said...

lovely card Glenda :o)

thanks for joining us this week on the allsorts challenge

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Cheryl said...

lovely card hun hope you mum gets better soon love cheryl xxxx