Monday, 8 June 2009

Friday Sketcher No55


Well Toby is still in the vets and feeling very sorry for himself when I saw him today. We are still waiting for the blood tests to come to back which will hopefully identify the metal he has eaten. In the meantime I had a great time at Jackie's stamp camp on Sunday which my friend took me took and came home buzzing with all sorts of ideas. Not that I will get much time this week to do any more crafting as we are off to Paris to see hubby's cousin.This card is for Friday Sketchers Challenge No 55
Arthur the bear is from Sugar Nellie and has been sitting just waiting to be used since Ally Pally.
Have a good week everyone.

8 comments:

LINDA said...

OH WOW!! This is just to cute.. Love it.. great job..
Hugs, Linda

Cheryl said...

this is so cute hun glad you had a good time with your friend look forward to seeing more lovely creation love cheryl xxxxx

Gillian said...

Love this card Glenda and Arthur is so cute. The colours look great together. Have a wonderful time in Paris and hope Toby makes some improvement.

Gill x

brenda said...

Oh this is such a cute image, enjoy Paris and hope Toby is on the mend.

B x

Nicola said...

Love your new stamp Glenda and you have coloured Arthur beautifully, loving those papers too.
Have a great time in Paris and hope they get Toby back on the road to good health.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

gypsyrose said...

lovely card,hope poor toby will be ok have fun in Paris, theres an award on my blog for you

Jacilynn said...

Gorgeous! I love the fun colors

Heidi said...

Dear Glenda

I have tryed to contact you so you can get your prize.
But I am not sure you have got my emails.
Can you please contact me?

Hugs from Heidi ( Friday Sketchers team)