Thursday, 4 June 2009

Charisma Cardz Challenge 22




I've lost my mojo a bit this week what with the parrot still being sick. After spending an hour trying to catch him to give him his medicine I am beginning to wonder if he has me on a piece of string. He seemed happy hanging upside down on the side of the cage knowing full well that there was no way on earth that I could get him. I won in the end but now I am worn out from the effort. Looks like he may have to go back to the vets if he doesn't eat soon and that won't be nice for him as he will be force fed.
Time for another Challenge over at Charisma Cards this time the the theme is Pink & Brown.This is one of my favourite colour combinations. The layout is one I've used many times before as it's so versatile. Image is from Stampin'Up - Summer by the sea. Backing paper is actually Pretty in Pink from Stampin'Up which ahs been run through my cuttlebug but the light was not too good when I photographed the card so it looks rather murky.

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

lovely card love the design some of my favourite colours too love cheryl x

Nicola said...

Ooh Glenda I love your colouration of this gorgeous image and your detail is perfection indeed.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

I love the atmosphere in this image. It's so dreamy and summary. Beautiful card.

POPPET said...

This is really pretty what a cute image and gorgeous colour combo too, have a great weekend hugs pops x x

Alex said...

Love the card Glenda - great colour combo and neat bow!

Thanks for sharing.

Alex x

jem said...

beautiful card glenda, I love the colours and the dreamy image. janex

Vee said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and the embossed papers you have used. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Sally said...

Fantastic card. Hope your parrot gets better soon. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.