Friday, 15 May 2009

Two into One


Well Dave has returned from his holiday in Gibraltar with the camera so I can take pictures once more.I have made a card which just happens to fit two challenges. The first is Papertake Weekly which is to have animals somewhere on your cards. The second challenge is over at Colour Create and the challenge this week is blue and green. There was an option extra of some paper piecing but that just didn't work with this cute stamp from Stamposaurus.It's another buy from Ally Pally a few weeks ago and this is his first airing.Sentiment stamp is from stampin'up.I made the flower using my scalloped punch and then placed a flower from Papermania into the middle. Backing paper is from Papermania Olive Essence.

7 comments:

Nicola said...

Such a cute little elephant and wonderful card Glenda - love your flower and sentiment stamp amd this paper is a perfect choice for this beautifil image.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Sheena said...

Gorgeous card! I do love these Ellie stamps too! And I love your flower!
x

stephanne said...

Hi Glenda,

Firstly, thanks for stopping by my blog, too sweet of you to leave me your comment. Secondly, what a great creation!! That stamp is just too stinkin' cute and your flower, how creative!! Great job on both challenges.
Stephanne

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

This is so precious, I love the delicate colours.

Cardmaking Galore said...

Really cute card - love the image

steph said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

gypsyrose said...

Hi Glenda, I love this little elephant he is so cute, thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comment, Im fairly new so dont know many people yet so its nice to meet you, you have a lovely blog I have enjoyed looking at it Thank you hugs Mary