Tuesday, 19 May 2009

Saturday Challenge No32


Just a quick posting today. This is for Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge No 32 which this week is all that GLITTERS.
This is a card I was commissioned to make a few weeks ago and can now safely place on my blog as the little girls birthday has now passed.It happens to fit with this weeks theme of glitter.I glittered the fairies wings and used glitter board on the right hand side.I kept it simple at the request was for a card with the little girls name on and a Fairy so I wanted to make these stand out more than anything else. The fairy is a die cut sheet from Lili of the Valley

10 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

great job

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Nicola said...

Fabulous card Glenda, I love the little fairy and your gorgeous detail.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

All Pink girl said...

Gorgeous card xxxx
Just stopping by to tell you about the exciting new Challenge blog that has just been announced, packed with fresh creative ideas, to be run by myself and Ann (madgesty loves to create). Please stop by the link below and check out the brilliant blog candy on offer and how you can become involved. See you there xxx
The Next Level.

gypsyrose said...

lovely Card Glenda. I left you a friends award on my blog hope you dont mind. you have a lovely blog. and you were kind enough to visit my site and leave a nice comment for me.
dont know many people yet. so hope your not offended.
hugs Mary

** Irene ** said...

Hello Glenda

Thank you so much for taking the time to browse my blog, and leave a lovely comment. I appreciate this very much.

luv
irene
xxxx

Tracey said...

Pretty card, perfect for any little girl :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Maria Matter said...

Glenda, this is pretty! I love the glitter, I'm sure the little girl loved it!!!
Great job!
Blessings, Maria

POPPET said...

This is so pretty and glittered to, have a great weekend hugs Pops x x x

westimax said...

great card glenda debs i found my email x

Ellen, said...

Love your card Glenda.
I´m sure every little girl would fall in love with it :)

Ellen