Wednesday, 6 May 2009

Friday Sketchers No 50


Just time this week to squeeze in another card. This is for Friday Sketchers No 50. Hopefully I may get a bit more time next week for crafting as Hubby is off on holiday to Gibraltar for three days. No I didn't want to go with him before any of you ask .I have to say it is not my idea of a holiday to walk around Gibraltar several times and to go climbing in caves. Hopefully we will be able to go away together shortly though.
I believe the image is a Clarity stamp I'm not sure as I stamped it up at my friend Gill's sometime back now. Sentiment is from Sugar and Spice. Gingham paper is once again part of a download from Funky Fairy Papercrafts. The remaining paper I cannot remember where that come from sorry.The sky has gone rather dark here and looks like it is about to rain so apologies for the poor quality of the photo.

13 comments:

Loz said...

Gtrat card. I love the stamp..Loz

Nicola said...

Ooh this is one beautiful card Glenda, she is so elegant and wonderfully coloured. I also love your gorgeous sentiment and your dp´s.
Lol at you not wanting to come to Gib, we could have met up and left Dave playing with the apes and caves hehe.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

LINDA said...

Stunning card.. Lovely image.. You did a great job with this sketch..
Hugs, Linda

angeljakki said...

Great colours, love the paper piecing. What a lovely card x

Gillian said...

Glenda, this card is wonderful.

Gill x

alilbit said...

Beautiful card Glenda !I couldn't find the link on the blog posting you asked about but here's another link you may like ~http://www.damninteresting.com/?p=917

Sorry it took so long to reply , I haven't been blogging much and I need to get back to it.

brenda said...

This is very elegant and super colours.

Brenda x

Simone said...

So very gorgeous! What a beautiful image! And the choice of your colours is absolutely great!
Simone

Sarah Sofia Ganborg said...

how did you come up with the name ardvaark???

Marcea said...

this is so chic, just love your take on the sketch!
-x-

Jose said...

A very elegant card, great colours too
Jose

Michele said...

This is great Glenda, really stylish.

Michele
x

Lynne in NI said...

Great card Glenda! Lovely colour theme and your lady is so stylish and elegant!