Sunday, 24 May 2009

Friday Sketchers 53



I haven't done the Friday Sketchers Challenge for a few weeks so thought it was about time to enter again. This was a very quick card as Tilda is one I had already coloured a couple of weeks ago.Backing paper is from Joanna Sheen Cottage garden. It came out a little paler than I intended as my printer cartridge has decided to run out but there you go nothing I can do about that until I get a new cartridge. Sentiment is from Stampin up.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend for those of you living in England where it's a bank holiday tomorrow.Hope the weather is as glorious as today.

14 comments:

Cheryl said...

great card hun love the tilda image thanks for leaving comment on my blog love cherylxxx

Loz said...

Georgeous Glenda, I love these stamps...Loz

Avril Ann said...

Hi Glenda, gorgeous card, love the image and papers. Good Luck. love Avril xxx

Rachel said...

This is such a precious card!! I love that swirled mat. goes great with the dp. you did a beautiful job!!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment.
hugs,
Rachel

Sarah said...

Lovely card Glenda! Fab embossing and I love the background paper too!

anne2411 stempelträume said...

very nice card....

sorry but my english is not so good...

thank you for your visit on my blog....and your nice comment

glg anne2411

Jules said...

Hi Glenda

Love your card. The image is coloured beautifully and I really like the backing paper.

Some of my best backing papers have come out of the printer when the ink is running out - it can give really interesting colour changes (if you are lucky).

Love Jules xx

Kristen Hermanny said...

I love what you did with this sketch. I love the embossed layer. Very nice.
Enjoy the rest of your week and thanks for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment.

Gillian said...

Hi Glenda, such a cute card and the image is beautifully coloured.

Gill x

Nicola said...

Wowee such fabulous colouring Glenda, love this image and your super embossing.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Chris said...

Beautiful card Glenda and such a sweet image! I think the paper looks so pretty and I love the embossing on the metallic paper. Chris x

Jacilynn said...

gorgeous! Love the shiny paper. Great card!

Littlebear said...

Great card. Congratulations on winning!
Clare x

Manuela said...

this one is cute! love the cuttlebugged paper :) hugs, manuela