Saturday, 16 May 2009

Dutch Dare Card Challenge 48


Yes another card I don't know how I found the time I've been so busy out and about this week while Dave was away.
I discovered Dutch Dare Challenge Blog.after I had made this card. This is the first time I have entered this challenge but this card fits perfectly. The challenge is Blue, White and one other colour. The card is Navy blue although it looks black in the picture and my extra colour is red.Image is a Digi download from Charmed Crafts called Mikey

10 comments:

Gloria said...

Glenda--THanks for visiting my blog...I love it when someone visits--that gives me a chance to visit theirs. I see this was your first challenge for Double Dutch also. Great job....

Nicola said...

Brilliant card Glenda, love your colouring of Mikey - that shading is fab. That red gingham paper is gorgeous.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

LINDA said...

Fantastic card. Your coloring is awesome..
Hugs, Linda

STAMPMOM9 said...

Thank you Glenda for your visit!! I sooo much appreciate it!! I love your cards and those digi stamps..fantastic!! Love the lil' elephant too , adorable!! Have a Great Day! Dawn

Littlebear said...

Great card Glenda, I enlarged the photo and got a closer look and Wow - your colouring is fantastic!
Clare x

Simone said...

I really like your work! What a great card!
Simone

Tab said...

Love the clean lines of your card and the image is awesome!
Hugs Tab xxx

Jacilynn said...

Hey There, Great Card. This image is too perfect. Love the color and design

Karin said...

Fabulous card!!
Love the colours, papers and cool image.
thanks for joining the DDCC this week.

xoxo karin

ribenaruby said...

Fab card for any teenager, love this image!