Sunday, 10 May 2009

Driving by with Birthday Wishes


Wow another busy week where does the time fly. Had a fab time at my friend Gill's on Thursday making cards. The weather has been nice this weekend so I have been trying to do some gardening,notice I said trying.I manage half and hour here and there it's nice to be out in the fresh air now that it's warmed up.Half my garden is still out of bounds with the blackbird still sitting on her nest, hopefully they will hatch sometime this week.Hubby is getting ready for his little holiday to Gibraltar on Tuesday so I am thinking now what can a girl get up to when hubby is away? Well crafting of course what did you think I meant!!
This card if for Creative Card Crew challenge 9 which requires you to have embossing on your card so out came the trusty old Cuttlebug.
Image is a digital download from Charmed Crafts which I have sprayed with a fixative then water coloured. This is the first time I've used a fixative on printouts for my PC.I'm not sure that I've got the spraying right just yet. The first spray wasn't enough then I think I over did it as the finished article has come out a bit mottled but it does give his clothes a textured look.

10 comments:

joey said...

Hi Glenda, perfect male card, gorgeous dp and image. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Joey.xxx

spiritofcreativity said...

Great card Glenda - I'll be watching with interest to see how you get on with your fixative spray.
Ann x

Nicola said...

Wowee Glenda this is fabulous, love your image and the colouring looks super. Great papers and layout hun.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

LINDA said...

OMGosh, I Just love this card.. the image is so awesome.. Great paper. Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Glenda, i am loving your card hunny and what a fabulous digi image you've used. Thank you for joining the CCC this week. Linda x

jem said...

great card, I bought this download last week, great for teen boys, cool. janex

Maya said...

This is perfect!
Love the image and the colours!
Hugs from Maya:)

** Irene ** said...

Hello Glenda
Thank you so much for taking the time to browse my blog and leave a lovely comment, I appreciate this very much.

luv
irene
xxxx

spiritofcreativity said...

I'm back again Glenda, this time it's to let you know that there's something on my blog for you
Ann x

Jill said...

fantastic card Glena, and what a great image hugs Jill xx