Friday, 15 May 2009

An Award


I have just received this lovely award from Ann. Ann is one very talent artist and crafter so please check out her blog and website.
Now for the hard part I have to pass this on to 5 people. There are so many people who deserve this award that brighten my day whenever I look at their blogs, but as I have to choose 5 then so be it. So
without further ado the are:-

Avril at Crafting in the shed at the bottom of my garden

Poppet at Poppet's Place

Nicola at Nicola's Creations

Janet at This and That

Jem at Jem's Crafting Blog

5 comments:

jem said...

Thankyou so much for such a cute award, and thankyou for the lovely things you say on my blog. happy crafting.janex

Clarky J said...

Thanks so much for the award its lovely when other crafters take time to visit your blog and leave comments so an award is even more special xx Janet x

LINDA said...

Congrats on you award.. You so deserve it..
Hugs, Linda

Nicola said...

Congratulations and thank you for this beautiful award Glenda.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

POPPET said...

Thank you so much i feel very honured, have a great weekend hugs pops x x x