Sunday, 24 May 2009

Another Award.



Well it's been a busy old week what with one thing and another so I'm only just having time to catch up on things. I spent a lovely afternoon at my friend Val's on Wednesday after Calligraphy and had a very nice time on Friday evening meeting up with friends for a nice meal. I've been beavering away in the garden today so am feeling really tired now.So it was a nice surprise to look at my blog and discover that Mary at Some things from Gypsyrose had given me an award. Thank you Mary. Please check out her blog she is new to blogging.
I would like to pass this award on to all my followers. Firstly as a thank you for following my blog. Secondly an apology if I haven't checked out your blog I do like to visit them all when I have the time. However I have noticed that since the little window with all the followers changed recently I can no longer access people blogs by clicking on their picture as I used to if they had no link listed.I think that naughty Blogger has been up to something and upset all the settings.

No comments: