Friday, 24 April 2009

Sketch & Stash Challenge 8


I bet you all thought I had been abducted by aliens with no postings or little messages left on your blogs for a whole week. Well sorry to disappoint you I haven't been abducted by aliens. I have just been tired after Ally Pally on Sunday.I could hardly move on Monday. Val and I had a fantastic time and I brought lots of goodies to add to my stash. I've also been busy making several commissioned cards for a wedding and a couple of little girls birthdays which I can't show just yet just in case. Term also restarted for calligraphy this week so my mind has been buzzing with ideas for that. I also had another tutorial for my Certificate in Community Volunteering which I am doing so have so work to do for that over the next couple of weeks as well.Yikes! where am I going to get the time.Hubby abducted me and took me out to lunch yesterday which was very nice.He said he hadn't seen a lot of me the last few days. Hasn't the weather been glorious this week. Hot and sunny all week I can't believe it for April hotter than Paris and Rome.
Thanks Gill for your help yesterday, who said they never won anything.?
Well to the card this is for Sketch and Stash Challenge 8.A bit of an unusual colour combination for me but then I was rummaging around in a box under my desk and found the yellow and orange card. My new stash is of course the lovely little Ellie from Stamposaurus. I also brought another one they are so cute, so watch this space.
Gingham paper is from a fab digital download at Funky Fairys papercrafts

9 comments:

tiggertastic said...

such a cute card, and i love the black and white one below as well

Sarah x

Karen said...

gorjus cute card. Love the colours.

Love Karen xxx

Chrissie said...

Such a sweet card Glenda, I love these little elephants.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash!

Tracey said...

Lovely card Glenda, love the cute image & the colours :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Alison said...

What a sweet little elephant, no wonder you got 2! Love the colour combo.

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Glenda and those little elephants are gorgeous - love your colour combo hun.
Hope you have a nice relaxing weekend and don´t over do things.
-x-

jem said...

This is so cute,I saw these stamps on create and craft,I must get some.Your colours and layout are gorgeous.janex

Becky said...

Oh wow Glenda! I love the fresh feel of this card and that image is so cute, I think I need this one!!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Julianne said...

Aww - Gorgeous card! Perfect for little people themes!