Thursday, 2 April 2009

A Pawfect Day


This card is for Friday Sketchers sketch no 45. I've actually had it sitting on my desk for a dew days all cut out but haven't found the time or energy to put it together until now. I thought if I don't do it now it will be too late, but then I have had other more important matters on my mind this week. We are also having Dave's cousin and aunt arriving tomorrow for the weekend which will be nice but means I've been busy clearing up and clearing the spare bedroom. So another busy weekend for me so I shall be worn out again next week.

Stamps are from Daisy and Dandelion which I have literally just stamped as I wanted to keep to only black, white & red.Papers I just happen to have laying around. I know the black and white blotchy paper came from my Calligraphy teacher Jackie but where she got it from I haven't a clue but it was just perfect for this image.

Have a good weekend everyone.

11 comments:

Nicola said...

Awe what a cutie Glenda, love these papers. -x-

Ann Whitfield said...

Beautiful card - the colour scheme is absolutely perfect!

LINDA said...

This is just to cute..
Hugs, Linda

Rachel said...

This is adorable!! I love the color combo you used and that image is soooo cute!! :0)

Crafting Joanne said...

Awwww this is so adorable Glenda, love the papers too.

Joanne x

juli77 said...

Sooooo cute! Beautiful! Hugs

cats whiskers said...

Awwww what a little cutie a Pawfect card he!he!
Hugs Jacqui x

Paula said...

Awww this is so cute what a great image and fab layout.
Paula xxxx

Gillian said...

Pawfect card, so cute, love the colour combo.

Gill x

mueppi said...

Wow.... what a cute image and great card!
Hugs Gisela

Plastic Cards said...

Hi,

Of ours its coo designing,I also agreed with you.But in my point of view on thing is very important that the color combo is used in card is very nice,i really like this.Thanks for sharing.
Regards.