Tuesday, 28 April 2009

Just scooting along


Just scooting along with a quick card before I'm off to bed, as once again it's gone midnight. I have my usual lunch date with the girls tomorrow so a girl needs her beauty sleep.
This card is for two challenges Colour Creates challenge this week is Orange, green and brown with the optional extra of a man's card. I used the sketch from this weeks challenge 9 at Sketch and Stash.
Now in case you hadn't already guessed my stash is yet another stamp from Ally Pally, getting the idea that I brought just a few. No doubt when Dave my husband looks at it he will tell me the make,model and what colours should have been where. I've coloured it with my metallic gel pens to give it that metal look.Striped paper is from Dovercraft Abstract Prints by Kelly Harwood. Scooter was from Dimensions Fourth and the sentiment is from Imagine That.

20 comments:

Glenda T. said...

Love your cute card! Imagine my surprise when I went to add my name and link and already saw a "Glenda"! haha I thought maybe I had already added my name and forgotten but it was you! I always like to say hello to other Glendas!

LINDA said...

What a great card.. Love the image..
Hugs, Linda

Nicola said...

Super card Glenda and pefect for the men. Love your image and metallic colouring. Enjoy your lunch with the girls. -x-

Karen said...

Great card Glenda. Love the image and colours.

Love Karen xxx

Kim Piggott said...

Wow fabulous card!
Great colours and detail!
Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Create!
hugs
kim x

brenda said...

Great card, nice image and a change to see a card that can be used for a male - yes we all know they are difficult in more then one way !

Brenda x

Tara said...

I love the card Glenda, such a fab image!
Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge! xx

Chrissie said...

Love this card Glenda, brings back fond memories of my youth LOL! My husband would know all about the scooter too, men eh?
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash!

Nancy said...

I love the colourcombo and the image:O) Great card!
Thanks for your comment:O)

Phoenix said...

Hi Glenda!What a beautiful card!I love the stamp and colours...
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hugs
Phoenix

Sharon said...

This is fantastic male card Glenda. The scooter would suit so many men. Great use of the challenge colours. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Becky said...

Gorgeous crad Glenda, I love the shine you've given to the scooter.
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Macpurp said...

this is a great card!
love the image and papers
love the metallic colouring!


love tina x

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow, the metallic colouring looks fabulous.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, stunning scooter, this is a perfect man's card.
luv
Debby

Gillian said...

Another great men's card, the bike looks great with the metallic gel pens.

Gill x

jem said...

Love it ! super cool.janex

Cathy said...

Fab card Glenda. I love your take on the sketch and the stripey paper and image make a great man's card.
Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
Cathy xx

Chris said...

Fantastic card Glenda, that image is wonderful and so beautifully coloured. Perfect male card and I love how you used the CC colours. Thanks for joining us at CC this week. Chris x

Michele said...

A great mans card Glenda. I not keen on making mens cards but this is lovely.

Michele
x