Saturday, 4 April 2009

Friday Sketcher No 46


Well I didn't think I would have time this weekend to do any crafting as we have visitors. However they have gone to visit my mother-in-law in the residential home so I found myself with a couple of hours free.So what else could I do but some crafting.Well I suppose I could have created my CV for the Certificate in Community Volunteering Course which I started this week but then I have three weeks to complete that so plenty of time.
This is for Friday Sketchers no 46. It's a layout I've used before because it is so versatile.So when I saw it I thought it was exactly the right time to use my new Forever Friends stamp.Heart backing paper is from Funky Hand Minty Madness. The chequered paper is some from my stash which I won a few weeks ago.For the spray from the bottle I've just used little bits of left over peel off stickers.The gorgeous ribbon is off of a lovely box of chocolates which of course didn't last long.

16 comments:

Nicola said...

Beautiful card and colouring Glenda, love this image and your dp´s and ribbon are gorgeous. -x-

POPPET said...

Gorgeous, lol at the ribbon i do this all the time, hugs pops x x

LINDA said...

This is so cute!! Love the image.. Great job..
Hugs, Linda

Nina said...

Oh, so sweet teddybear :) And thank you for visiting my blog *hug*

Nina said...

Oh, so sweet teddybear :) And thank you for visiting my blog *hug*

Our Little Inspirations said...

Super cute! I love how you recycled bits of left over goodies, like the spray for the bottle (GENIUS IDEA) and the ribbon from the chocolates. Great little card!!

mueppi said...

Oh.. Glenda
your card is so pretty and that image so cute!
I love it!
Hugs Gisela

Alison said...

Your colouring is beautiful on this bear and the idea with the bits of peel off is so clever.

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Love the cute image Glenda and such a gorgeous ribbons, Enjoy the rest of the weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Loz said...

Beautiful Card Glenda. Love the idea for the left-over stickers..Loz

Stacey said...

Love this colour combo and the paper is beautiful. Gorgeous image too ~♥~

All Pink girl said...

Gorgeous card Glenda ,realy cute ,love it ,hugs Dawnxxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable card such a cute image and love the papers.
luv
Debby

jem said...

what a lovely card, your water colouring is wonderful, I never rated these stamps until I saw this card.janex

Michele said...

You've been busy Glenda! You've made some lovely cards.

Michele
x

Alicia said...

I love this card - can you tell me where you get these type of images???

Alicia