Friday, 27 March 2009

Three Challenges in One




I seem to have lost my mojo a bit this week and can't seem to get inspired.It's not been helped by yet another horrible migraine this week. Hopefully I will get back into the swing of things next week.
To make up for lost time this card is for three challenges. The sketch over at Papertake Weekly The challenge at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge is your favourite colour. Mine is pink and lastly the challenge over at Charisma Cards was to use your favourite things. Mine are my papers, Cuttlebug and my computer. I would me lost without my pc. Late last night we had a power cut for about an hour and a half, now for most people that wouldn't matter as they would have been tucked up in bed,but me it's the time I normally craft so I felt like my right hand had been cut off. What did I do before computers?
The image is from Debbie Moore 100 Beautiful sepia and tinted vintage photos which my friend Annie kindly lent me.

20 comments:

Allison said...

this is so sweet
AllisonX

Emma said...

Aw such a sweet card...the image is adorable.
Emma x

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Glenda and this image is so pretty. -x-

Lana said...

Fab card Glenda and even better when you can use it for more than 1 challenge....!
Hugs
Lana x

Claire said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Glenda. Love the papers and embossing. Such a sweet image too. Thanks so much for joining the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Sharon xx

Anne said...

Lovely card, hope you're feeling better :)

Beryl (bik59) said...

Beautiful card, such a gorgeous image. Thank you for your comments on my blog
Beryl x

itsabrt said...

This s lovely, that photograph is beautiful, I love sepia! BR-T

itsabrt said...

This s lovely, that photograph is beautiful, I love sepia! BR-T

Karen said...

Very pretty cards. Your blog is lovely.

Love Karen xxx

my5bratz said...

that image is gorgeous, fab card :0)

Alison said...

This was such a fab sketch wasn't it? I love what you have done with it- everything looks so perfect together. I know what you mean about computers- I take my laptop when I go to my parents to stay but they do not have internet and I did not realise how much I use it until it is not there!

Joy said...

Wonderful card, I love the image you have used and I love your embossing too. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

mueppi said...

Beautiful card with a lovely image!
Hugs Gisela

Liza said...

This is beautiful, I love the image and the vintage feel.

Liza x

Helen said...

Beautiful! Love the soft colours!

Thanks for linking to my candy - good luck!

Helen x

Valems said...

Oh, this is just beautiful! I love the image.
Hugs, Vanja

steph said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

Vee said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image here, and the layout. Pink and sepia are lovely together.Thanks for joining the Charisma challenge.
xx Vee