Friday, 6 March 2009

Some Awards

Well it seems I've gathered some more awards.I'm honoured that my blogging buddies think I am worthy of such awards when I've only been blogging since October 2008. The first is from Linda at Linda's Crafty Creations Thank you so much Linda sorry I've taken so long to post it but I have been really busy trying to keep up with everything. Like Linda I would like to pass this on to all my followers if you don't have it already.


The second is from Nicola at Nicola's creations
Thank you Nicola. I would like to pass this on to Heather, Sam Lana, Alison & Loz

Please do visit Linda and Nicola's blogs and those nominated if you haven't already they are all very talented ladies.

4 comments:

Heather Bradley said...

Thanks Glenda! I appreciate you nominating me :0) I will post it when I get computer use again :0)
*hugs* Heather x

Crayola58 said...

Very cute awards. Aren't they wonderful to receive?

Alison Dent said...

thank you for the award it is my very first, on top of this I managed to work out how to post a link, how clever am I???
Alison

Sam said...

Thanks sooo much for the award..... now I need to get it posted LOL

Sam
x