Sunday, 1 March 2009

Shop 'til you drop


Well what a busy weekend I've had Friday I went to Excel with my friends and brought a few crafting goodies. Well a girl can't go to a craft show without buying something, now can you? I got home and collapsed I was so exhausted from all that shopping. Yesterday my little cousin came to dinner well he is not so little really he is over six foot tall but he is younger than me. It was really nice to catch up with him as it has been a while since we saw each other. This morning I didn't get up until 10.00am even Toby the parrot slept in late today. There was lots of clearing up to do this morning so I've only just got around to making this card which is for Friday Sketchers No 41.

9 comments:

LINDA said...

What a Darling card!! Sounds like the what you did. (shopped til you dropped) LOL..
Hugs, Linda

Bev said...

Fab card, love the pretty colours x

having a {me} day said...

This is so pretty! Love the dress and the pink. katxx

Paula said...

This is a lovely card great colour's and love the image.
Paula xxxx

bubblegum said...

Hi Glenda thanks for linking up with the crafty pad for the blog candy stamp. :) Good luck in the draw. :)

xxDebbiexx

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Glenda, I do love this little cute number and only wish I could fit into it. Pleased you had a good ole shop till you drop day too. -x-

Malin a.k.a. Boop said...

This card is so cute and girly. Love that little dress :-D

Beverley said...

Love the pink & the dress is so cute. Bev x

Karin said...

LOL...shop till you drop - yes please ;-)

I like the way you coloured that dress - it's a girl card and I really like it!

Thanks by the way for you cute words and your reaction on my blog!

Nice weekend!
Karin