Thursday, 12 March 2009

Papertake Weekly/Colour Create



I am posting this card in the early hours of the morning as I don't seem to have found any other time sit down and make it and also because I can't sleep. Once again I've had a busy few days.I did manage a half hour in the garden on Saturday before the pain kicked in and I had to give up. We went to The Nags Head in Brentwood for lunch with some friends on Sunday which was really nice so Thank You Phil and Jan for a wonderful lunch. On Monday I said goodbye to one of my genealogy students as we had got as far as we could in tracing their family tree.They brought me a lovely Campanula in a flowered metal jug as a thank you which was very kind of them so Thank you Bill & Barbara. On Tuesday I attended the International Women's Day event at my local Town Hall which was interesting. I am really looking forward to Sunday as my friend Gill at Crafty Times is kindly driving me to Stampin'up Stamp Camp I can't wait.
So to make up for lost time this card is once again for two challenges. The sketch is Papertake Weekly and over at Colour Create the theme is Orange, Yellow and Green> Image is from Pink Petticoat.I've glittered the bubbles for added sparkle.

15 comments:

Nicola said...

Ooh I love your card Glenda and you have coloured this image in so beautifully, well done hun. -x-

Lyn said...

Great card, brilliant image

LINDA said...

Great card..Love the colors.. and the image is so cute..
Hugs, Linda

Naoual said...

Lovely card Glenda. Love the colours!

xx Naoual

Louise Forsyth said...

This is fabulous, what a cute and sassy card! Great colours and your colouring is great.

Jenni Hamilton said...

Very cute card, love the PP image.
Jenni x

ScrapyCrafter said...

I like the color combo! Very nicely done! Seeing that orange color combo you have, now that im thinking.....i really don't have to much orange paper.....hmmm? Pretty colors!

:o)
Yaneri

itsabrt said...

This card is so vivid and bold, I love it! R-T

Sarita said...

This is so gorgeous, I love this image and your colouring is perfect.
Thank you so much for joining in the Color Create challenge,
Sarita xx

Gillian said...

This is so pretty, good use of the colours.

Gill x.

Tara said...

Brilliant card Glenda, lovely image!
Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge! xx

Sharon said...

This is fabulous Glenda. The stamp suits the colour scheme so well. Beautiful work. Thanks for joining the colour create challenge.
Sharon xx

Debbie said...

Great card and what a lovely blog. This is so pretty and just love the image as well as your messy rabbits card.

Gorgeous

Debbie
x

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is really cute! love the image

steph said...

This is lovely Glenda! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!