Friday, 6 March 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge


These Friday's do come around quickly don't they. Where has the week gone I keep asking myself. After last weeks hectic weekend I intend to take things easy this weekend. Maybe if the sun is shining tomorrow and it's not too cold I may just get to venture into the garden and see what's been happening in it over the winter apart from the foxes and badgers digging holes in my lawn.
This card is for Papertake Weekly challenge which this week is Pink, Orange and Chocolate, a great colour combination. I used my Daisy stamp from Sugar Nellie I think she is so sweet.
Have a good weekend everyone.

19 comments:

Heather Bradley said...

Beautiful card Glenda, lovely colouring :0)
*hugs* Heather x

LINDA said...

Very Pretty card...I just love this image..Its so sweet..You have done a lovely job !!!
Hugs Linda

Crayola58 said...

Lovely little card with the girl admiring the flower.

Lilian said...

Very lovely card and you've colored Daisy beautifully. Have a great weekend!

Helena said...

I love this stamp, she is so cute!

Nicole's Scrappin' Corner said...

Oh Glenda your card is so pretty...I just love that image it is so cute and you colored it in so perfectly. :O)

StampingSeasons said...

Ohhh what a cute Nellie. Brillant card.

Donna said...

Pretty card Glenda and the embossed panel behind the image is just perfect :) Donna x

itsabrt said...

This is a great take on this weeks challenge, the image is darling! BR-T

Bev said...

Gorgeous! Such delish colours and papers x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

I would never think of putting pink and orange together, but you have made me look again at that colour combo.
Great card.
xx

Nicola said...

Awe what a sweet little card Glenda, I love Daisy and you have coloured her so beautifully. -x-

Gillian said...

A very pretty card Glenda and one of my favourite images from Sugar Nellie.

Gill x

steph said...

She is a lovely stamp - sweet card! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

Littlebear said...

Gorgeous card Glenda. I wonder what she is thinking about!
Clare

Alex said...

Aww, sweet card! Love the image and cuttlebug embossing.

Thanks for sharing.

Alex x

craftyb said...

Hi Glenda, I love this little gal and this colour combo is great! bx

Michele said...

Beautiful card Glenda, just love that cute little girl Daisy.

Michele
x

Eileen said...

Lovely Card - I really love this stamp but as with a lot of stamps I find that by the time I get round to buying them they have sold out.