Friday, 20 March 2009

New Job


Sometime ago my friend Irene pointed out that I never made any Good Luck in your New Job or Sorry you are leaving cards.So to rectify the situation I thought I would use this weeks sketch at Charisma Cardz.This card also fits neatly into A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge which this week is to have gems on your card, mine has three.Image is from Charmed Crafts Holly & Madison digital downloads and is just printed as it was the exact colours I needed.I did remove the New Home logo from the box using PSP.

13 comments:

LINDA said...

Fantastic card..Great image..
Hugs, Linda

Loz said...

Great card. Love the image and colours..Loz

LOUISE said...

Another great card Glenda, love the image. Louise x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, love that image.

JanJ said...

Great card, I love the Charmed downloads, I like the combo of blue & red, looks really good

Jan x

Allison said...

lovely card, great colours
AllisonX

Sharon said...

Fab new job card Glenda. Love the colour combo and image you chose. Thanks for joining the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Sharon xx

L-Bee said...

Great card..... Love the image. TFS!!

POPPET said...

Brilliant, love the image hugs Pops x x

Naoual said...

Your card is beautiful, I LOVE the image!

xx Naoual

Joy said...

Lovely card. I love image, a totally fab card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Monica Anderberg said...

Ah, this was a really nice card! I just love the colours!

BR/Monica at scrapoleket.blogspot.com

Nicola said...

Oh I love Holly & Maddison and your card is simply gorgeous Glenda. -x-