Wednesday, 4 March 2009

Have a car-ismatic day


My goodness me I seem to have found the time to make a card mid- week.I don't know how as I've been busy franticly trying to finish my calligraphy project before terms ends and do some genealogy as well. This card is for three challenges the first is for Colour Create challenge 5 which was to use blue and brown on your card. I decided not to go with the extra lace and pearls options as it didn't seem to fit with the theme of this card.The second is for the Secret Crafter whose challenge this week is transport. Finally the third challenge is over at Funky Fairy Inspirations where the theme for challenge 6 is also blue. My Funky Fairy item it the lovely stamp and sentiment which I was lucky enough to win as a mystery prize from them a couple of weeks ago along with some papers.So now all you Funky Fairy followers know what the mystery prize was.

19 comments:

LINDA said...

This is so cute!! Love the little car..
Hugs, Linda

Lesley said...

Fab card - the car is cute! Thanks for taking part in the FF challenge this week xx

Sally said...

Fabulous card. I love the image and sentiment! Thank you for taking part in our challenge this week at FF

Crafting Joanne said...

Brilliant card Glenda, love the image. Thanks for joining us this week at FF Challenges and good luck.

Joanne x

Ria said...

Lovely card ;)thanks for joining us at FFC

hugs Ria

Rica said...

Fabulous use of the colours Glenda. What a cute image and sentiment.
Thanks for joining in at CC.
hugs Heather xx

Gillian said...

A very pretty card Glenda and I love the sentiment.

Gill x

Craftyanny said...

A real pretty card. Thanks for joining us this week at the FF
huggles
Anne

Naoual said...

Lovely card, so cute!! And that sentiment is great.

xx Naoual

Leanne said...

Wow, this is fantastic! Thank you for joining us at FF - good luck!
Leanne :o)
xx

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card Linda :-) Love the image and the papers look fabulous too :-)
Lorraine

Shelly said...

Cute card! Love the little car :) I did a bit of geneology recently with my dad, very addictive!

Nicola said...

Awe what a cute card Glenda, love the little car. -x-

Sharon said...

What an adorable card Glenda. I love that little motor. Beautiful shades of blue and blown you've chosen. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Nicola said...

Hi Glenda, meant to also say that I have left a little something on my blog for you. -x-

Maria Matter said...

Hi Glenda!
Such a fabulous card! Love the Funky car image and the brown & blue combo looks great! Don't you just love it when you can combine challenges...great job!!!!
Take care!
Blessings, Maria

Emma said...

Fantastic card...love the image and sentiment.
Well done on covering all the challenges.
Thanks for joining us at FF challenges and good luck with all.
Emma x

Michele said...

This is lovely Glenda. I just love the sentiment you added. Great card.

Michele
x

Chris said...

I love you card Glenda, the little car is so cute and the paper is perfect with it. Glad you could join the CC challenge this week. Chris x