Friday, 13 March 2009

Friday Sketchers No 43


Ok so yesterday I said I would have no chance for any cards today. So I was wrong my meeting only lasted until 1pm so after a rest this afternoon and because all that is on television is Comic Relief I decided to make a card. This is for Friday Sketchers no 43.I can't believe I've actually managed to make a card on the day the challenge has been set. Stamp is from Joanna Sheen Messy Rabbit which is so cute.The eggs I did in PSP and have used sticky pads on them to 3d.
Have a good weekend everyone.

13 comments:

jenny said...

Gorgeous card, the rabbit is so cute! Love the little easter eggs x

Jenny x

LINDA said...

Love this card!!! The little rabbit is sooo cute. and the easter eggs are awesome...
Hugs Linda

Hapi said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Kim Piggott said...

Oh your card is totally adorable!
hugs
kim x

Gillian said...

Gorgeous card, good idea with the three eggs.

Gill x

Caroline said...

what a lovely stamp its so cute
you have made a fab job on this card xx

Chris said...

Gorgeous card and that rabbit is very cute indeed, perfect for Easter. Glad you could join CC this week. Chris x

Carole said...

What a beautiful card, so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole

Alex said...

Love the Messy Rabbit image - too cute for words! Great job on your card.

Thanks for sharing.

Alex x

Mel said...

Your card is just so cute, I love Messy Rabbit, bought another two at NEC ~ Mel

ribenaruby said...

Thanks for leaving your kind comment.Cute rabbit, great layout and yummy easter eggs!

Nicola said...

Great work with the eggs Glenda and what a cute bunny. -x-

Denny Designs said...

I really like this card. So Cute!