Thursday, 12 March 2009

Charisma Cards Challenge 10


Well today I have been at home all day so I managed to squeeze in another card, amongst catching up on all the housework, well some of it anyway.This time it's for Charisma Cardz and the theme this week is Something For The Guys. Man cards always seem a lot harder to do don't they? Here is my card. Paper is some I've had in my stash for a few years. Stamp is from Clear Choice.
Well it's Friday again tomorrow and I have a meeting to attend so no card making tomorrow I shall be too tired by the time I get home.

10 comments:

Nicola said...

Perfect card for those hard to make males. Love your stamp,dp and tag Glenda.-x-

Allison said...

great guy card
AllisonX

Bev said...

Fab mans card hun x

LINDA said...

Great Guy card!!!
Hugs Linda

Vee said...

Great card and lovely papers really like the layout too. Thanks for joining the Charismas challenge this week
xx Vee

Leanne said...

Fantasic card, just right for our challenge!
Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges - good luck!
Leanne :o)
xx

Joy said...

Love your card and so perfect for a guy. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz and good luck.

AliMayes said...

Super masculine card!
Ali xx

Claire Mackaness said...

A wonderfull card, thanks for playing along at Charisma this week. ArtyFartyMack xx

Mimiko said...

This is so lovely :)