Thursday, 19 February 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge 39


Well just enough time today to do A Spoonfull of Sugar Challenge which I haven't done for a while. I was looking at the sketch whilst talking to my friend Gill yesterday and we were talking about this little stamp. I know I've used it many times before but I thought it would look great with the leopard print backing paper. I'm a bit disappointed in how it has photographed as the bodice looks blue but is in fact a deep purple as is the glitter which looks pink but the light has obviously picked up on the twinkly bits. I don't have time to photograph again as were are off to London to see Riverdance once again. Dave my hubby loves Riverdance so I think today's performance will be the fifth time we have seen it.We are going early so we can have a nice meal before the show as we didn't go out on Valentines Day.
The stamp is from Clarity and the backing papers are from Pink Petticoat.

6 comments:

Eleonora said...

Love those glitters:) Lovely card!
Hope you had great time at show!

LINDA said...

This is so pretty..Great job..Have fun at the show..

Mel said...

What a fab card, hope you enjoy the show ~ Mel

joey said...

Hi, your card is fab, love the buckle. joey.x

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Glenda, love all the glitter. -x-

Lyndsey Marie said...

Hi Glenda,
Pop over to my blog there is a sweet!!! suprise for you.
Lyndsey xx