Sunday, 8 February 2009

Sketck Saturday No 37/One Stop Craft Shop


Jeanette has come up with a great sketch this week over at Sketch Saturday.It also fits neatly into the One Stop Craft Challenge which I have never done before.This weeks Challenge is Cirlces, so you have to have them on your card.
I haven't used this stamp in a while so thought I would give it an airing. It is from Hero Arts 'Doodle Leaf'. I have stamped it twice onto pink gingham paper then have cut them out. I then layered leaving the top petals loose for effect.I used chocolate chip paper and printed the pink gingham paper on my PC. The big bit of bling in the middle came from my friend Annie

12 comments:

Carol said...

Wow love the colours and the stamp great bling too!!

Beautiful

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier

:)

Hayley said...

Stunning card - thanks for visitng my blog and leaving lovely comments
x

Sharon said...

Fab card. This is really different. I love the stamp and yor choice of colours is super. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

LINDA said...

This is so pretty!! Love the colors you used..Lovely work..

SemSee said...

Oh, I love this card. There are so many of a certain type of stamped image cards around at the moment (I belong to that guilty party! LOL!) that it's really refreshing to see such a pretty, well designed card not using a 'little girl image'. Your gingham paper and choice of colours is FAB! BRILL!

Hugs, Sem x

joanne wardle said...

very stylish

Beryl (bik59) said...

Fabulous card, I love the colours. Thank you for visiting my blog and your kind comments
Beryl x

Paula said...

What a stunning card wow love the colour's. Thankyou for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Mina said...

wow what a fantastic job you did of the layout...the jewels just set it off perfectly xxx

Mariska said...

Love what you did with the sketch. Very pretty flower with the different leaves. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

xxx
Mariska

Kim Dellow said...

So pretty, love the colours. Kim

Nicola said...

Ooh what a gorgeous card Glenda, I love your colour combo and this beautiful stamp. -x-