Thursday, 26 February 2009

Secret Crafter Challenge 20/Arty Girlz Challenge 74


Just a very quick and simple card which fits two challenges the sketch of Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge No 20.and the Butterfly theme of Arty Girlz Challenge no 74 I've promised myself I will try to go to bed early tonight as I have to be up early tomorrow to go to the Stitch & Craft show at Excel with my friends. By early I mean the correct side of midnight and not my normal 1.00 or 2.00 am. Not that I will sleep much as my head is still full of cold but at least I am feeling a lot better than earlier in the week.
Sorry I can't remember where the stamp came from. Striped paper was printed on my pc and the rest is chocolate chip. Butterfly corners are from Papermania.

6 comments:

Erica said...

This is beautiful! I love it!

LINDA said...

Glenda, This is just gorgeous!! Lovr that butterfly..Lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

Naoual said...

Lovely card Glenda! Glad to read you're feeling better.

xx Naoual

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Glenda, love your butterfly. -x-

Jill said...

beautiful card Glenda, hope you cold is better soon take care (thanks for joining us at scsc) hugs Jill x

Julie Allain said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL Glenda!!

Thanks for joining in with the butterfly challenge on Arty Girlz

Julie xx