Tuesday, 24 February 2009

Papertake Weekly Dawny' s Sketch 9


I've been feeling so bad with a cold I've not made any cards since Saturday. I felt so bad that today I did not go out and do my normal weekly two hours as a volunteer tutor of family history. I hope I will be well by Friday as I'm off to the Stitch and Craft show at Excel with some friends.
This card is for Papertake Weekly Dawny's sketch no 9 which I haven't found time to do for a while.
It also gave me a chance to use some of the blog candy from Heather which were the Tilda stamp and the sentiment.I glittered her wings which just about shows. The photo is not brilliant as once again it's gone midnight and not a great time to be taking photos, maybe I'll try taking a better one tomorrow.

9 comments:

LINDA said...

Hi Glenda, This is adorable..I love these little Tilda's. And you have colored her just perfectly.
Hugs, Linda
Be sure to pick up the award on my blog,OK.

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Glenda and you have coloured Tilda beautifully. -x-

Cathy said...

Cute card Glenda. LOve your colouring.
Cathy xx

Sylvia said...

Oh, what a beautiful card, Glenda! You did a great job on colouring Tilda! :-)
{hugs} Sylvia

Michele said...

Hi Glenda,

Lovely card, love the sparkly wings.

Michele
x

tracie said...

Oh very sweet card Glenda, love the pretty papers.
Hope your feeling better soon.
Hugs
Tracie :)x

Nicole's Scrappin' Corner said...

Oh she's so cute...love how you colored her in and the papers are just adorable!

Heather Bradley said...

Oh dear Glenda hope you feel better soon (((hugs))) I promise I didn't send you a cold with your winnings *smile*
You have made a beautiful card with Tilda, wonderful colouring :0)
Have you taken a look at the parchment cd yet? some of those border patterns look great behind Tilda :0)
Oh and your photo's, if you load them into paintshop pro and press *adjust* - *onestep digital photo correction* it will clear up your photo and it won't matter what time of day you take it :0)

Bev said...

Sweet card Glenda, love the pretty colours