Saturday, 7 February 2009

Friday Sketcher No 38


I decided to stick to a simple fairly plain scheme for this card. I don't think my eyes could cope with to much jazzy paper at the moment.
The stamp is from Penny Black.I can't remember where the papers come from as they are scraps that I have had for a while. It took me ages to stick all the little stars on it was so fiddly but they do sparkle nicely.
Now I need to catch up on those lovely blogs that I haven't checked out for the last few days.

10 comments:

Nicola said...

Awe this little mouse is so cute, great card and bp´s too Glenda. -x-

Tracey said...

Great card, love the cute mouse :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

LINDA said...

OH Glenda, This is just adorable!!Love that little mouse..

Hugs

Rica said...

Gorgeous - love the image and the 'blingy' stars you've scattered.
hugs Heather xx

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

This is so adorable!! Really love that cute image and your colors!! :) TFS!

Sam said...

Soo cute - I love the stamp.

Fab card :)

Sam
x

Nicole's Scrappin' Corner said...

oh super cute card-love the image and the stars on the paper is just so adorable. :O)
TFS>

cats whiskers said...

How sweet is this little crration love the stamp and those added stars are just perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

Bev said...

Oh this is so sweet Glenda, love the little mouse.

hugs Bev x

Marcea said...

this is so cute, what an adorable image
-x-