Tuesday, 27 January 2009

Sketch & Stash No 2


It's a lovely bright sunny day here in Essex which makes a change after all the rain we have had the last dew days.I thought I would just spread the word in case you haven't heard there is a brand new Challenge Blog Sketch & Stash.Well new to me I missed the first challenge. It's a fortnightly challenge so plenty of time.You have to use your new or neglected stash on your card and say what the items are.
So my stash is the flowered backing paper which a friend gave me and my new Messy Rabbit Stamp.

11 comments:

Nicola said...

What a fabulous stamp Glenda, you have coloured him beautifully and your friend´s gift of bp works so well. -x-

Jacilynn said...

Very cute! I love the stamp. Great work

Debs said...

Lovely Cute card I love that stamp and your colour scheme is smashing.

craftyb said...

Hi Glenda, such a cute card! I love your flopsy rabbit...he is adorable! And thanks for the heads up on the new challenge blog...although I find it hard to keep up already! bx

cats whiskers said...

Oh this is just so sweet love that cute rabbit
Hugs Jacqui x

Becky said...

Aww, what a gorgeous card Glenda! I do love these Messy Rabbit stamps, must get myself some!!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun!
Love Becky xx

Chrissie said...

A fabulous card Glenda, I love the Messy stamps, so cute!
Thanks for joining in the challenge.

Donna said...

This is such a cute card and a fab image :) Donna x

Crafting Joanne said...

Awww this is so sweet Glenda. love your colouring. Joanne x

Keyword said...

Hello there... care to add your blog at KeywordDir.info?

Beryl (bik59) said...

Another wonderful card Glenda. I do love Messy Rabbit. Tell me how come you get such a strong image whilst using watercolour paper. I can never get mine that sharp
Beryl x