Friday, 23 January 2009

Sketch Saturday No 34


Better late than never. I've finally got around to Sketch Saturday No 34. I've not done much card making this week as I've been suffering from a migraine for the last few days.What with that and my hands having pins and needles and pains in my legs it's been a difficult week. I did think about going out for some fresh air but didn't get far as it was far too cold for me to be out and about. At least the sun is shining after last nights heavy rain which kept me awake.In fact the sun is shining so brightly at the moment is has made the photo look a little paler than it really is. The image is from Penny Black and once again I have been trying to use up scraps of paper I've had for ages so that I can make room for more.

7 comments:

Ria said...

Hahaha cute card :)

thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

hugs Ria

Macpurp said...

pretty card.
thanks for calling by my blog.
hope you feel better soon.
love tina

Chris said...

A beautiful card! Love your PB image and pretty colouring. Well done on using up the scraps so you can get more lovely papers, I'm trying to be good and use all my scraps up at the moment too and I do have rather a lot LOL! Hope you feel better very soon, I get migraine too so I know how you're feeling. Take care and have a good weekend. Chris :)

Nicola said...

Love your card Glenda, that image is way too cute and aren´t you good using up your scraps.
Hope you feel better today. -x-

Nicola said...

I have left you something on my blog hun. -x-

wintersparkle said...

what a lovely card like the cokatoo as well xx

COCO said...

nice card !!
thanks for joining us to S.S.
hugs coco